Monday, October 22, 2007

Saturday Kitesurfing @ Lanes - October 20th, 2007

Armed with my brand new 2008 9m Waroo and new 6'0 Jimmy Surf I charged into the double/triple overhead heavy surf with fluky inside winds. With a few close calls and several friends on the water, including Nate Volk & Mike Ness, we had the break pretty much to ourselves for the large part of 3-4 hours mid-day.

The session started off slow as we dared the inside clean-ups in the varied winds. Upon finding our groove, we tempted fate and really went hard for every lip to destroy. This was the best kitesurfing session of my life as I was physically spent with a pearly white smile from ear to ear. If only we could all have a day like this... (only one booty was lost!)

Mahalo Maui for some long awaited and much needed aloha,
Geoff Cook

1 comment:

jgrado said...

These are sweet photos. I just posted a few milfy kite surfing videos on my blog mysurfvideos.com